Rules and Policies
Ginnie Springs Outdoors is private property. Failure to abide by these rules may, at the discretion of Ginnie Springs personnel, result in expulsion without refund. Persons failing to pay entrance or camping fees, who re-enter the property after expulsion, or who refuse to leave when asked, will be considered trespassers and subject to arrest.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision at all times.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifequards on duty.
- No diving or jumping from decks, banks, trees, or tree ropes.
- No rope swings allowed.
- No glass in the common areas or river
- Campsites must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Lanterns should be hung from ropes suspended between trees.
- Lanterns should not attach directly to trees.
- Heat from lanterns will kill our trees.
- Do not cut or nail anything to trees or vegetation.
- No chain saws allowed.
- Fireworks, firearms including pellet, BB, and paintball guns, are prohibited.
- No foul or abusive language, fighting, or any other behavior that may be offensive to families.
- Pets are not allowed.
- "Quiet Hours" are 12:00 am - 8:00 am; No excessive noise any time.
- Underage drinking is prohibited.
- No beer kegs are permitted without prior written approval.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old to operate motorized vehicles.
- 10 mph speed limit must be observed throughout the property.
- No dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, scooters, or ATVs allowed.
- Fishing is allowed only in the river (No fishing in springs or spring runs.)
- Current Florida Fishing License is required.
- Unless conditions warrant otherwise, open fires are permitted (use common sense and good safety practices).
- No camping on the grassy areas surrounding Ginnie or the Devil's Springs systems.
- No commercial filming is permitted without prior written permission
WARNING: There are inherent risks involved in outdoor activities; risks which may not be visible or foreseeable, including dangerous, unpredictable and changeable weather, lightning, thunder, bee hives, falling limbs and trees, shallow waters, rocks, hard fallen timber, snakes and other wild animals and other natural hazards and dangers. Consumption of alcohol may impair your judgement and reduce your ability to effectively manage the risks of swimming, camping, and other water and land activities.
**Customers violating the policies
stated above may be expelled from the park.
-No Glass Containers
-No Water Balloons
-Divers must register prior to diving
-Campers must be at least 18 to register (we I.D.)
All off-road vehicles must be parked one hour prior to
Note: We do not have riding trails specific for off-road vehicles.
Use of these vehicles is allowed on camp roads for transportation purposes only.
We reserve the right to modify our rules as needed.